Canelo Alvarez and Ryan Garcia: What Happened Between Them? Career, Bio, Twitter, With Hasbulla

Ryan Garcia has been making waves in the boxing world since he began his professional career in 2016

As an undefeated boxer, he has caught the attention of fans with his fighting style and potential. With his eyes set on becoming a PPV superstar, Garcia’s career has been marked with several shifts and changes.

Ryan Garcia is a rising star in the world of boxing. With his potential and fighting style, he has already captured the attention of many fans.

Although he has faced setbacks, such as his broken wrist and rift with Reynoso, Garcia has shown that he is determined to succeed. With his new trainer, Joe Goossen, Garcia’s fans are excited to see what the future holds for this talented boxer.

Also Read: John Tavares (Ice Hockey): Health Update, Mysterious Illness, Bio, Career, Instagram, Twitter and More

Canelo Alvarez and Ryan Garcia: What Happened Between Them?

Collaboration with Eddy Reynoso and Meeting Canelo Alvarez

In 2018, Garcia collaborated with legendary boxing coach Eddy Reynoso, training under him at his facility in San Diego.1

During this time, Garcia had the opportunity to meet the super middleweight champion, Canelo Alvarez. The two hit it off immediately, with Alvarez becoming a mentor figure for the rising star.

Break from Boxing and Rift with Reynoso

However, Garcia’s career took a hit when he suffered a broken wrist during his fight with Luke Campbell in 2021. Garcia took a break from boxing to recover from his injury.

During this time, Garcia developed a rift with Reynoso, mentioning that he wasn’t getting the appropriate attention from the trainer.

According to Marca.com, Garcia said, “I felt there was a lack of focus and lack of time (with Reynoso). So, I made the decision based on what I needed. Eddy is a great trainer, but you have to be there every day. It doesn’t matter how big you are or not.”

New Trainer Appointment

In 2022, Garcia changed his team and appointed Joe Goossen as his new trainer. With this change, Garcia is looking to improve his skills and climb up the ranks in the boxing world.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7pMHRq5ynrF2Ws6etyKuqZ6einHykrc2eo6hlkaHDor7Es2SappRiv7qtzWaemqqTnq5w